Monday, December 14, 2009

hey

hey. I'm not quite dead. it's been extraordinarily hectic. Been studying, trying to be as active as i can before leaving hk, doing finals, got sick(both from a cold/cough, and vomitting in an alley in LKF(ironically because cold medecine and vodka don't mix), spent a week in a computer lab working on various projects (i'd get kicked out because they were closing, and I feel asleep in the middle of a group meeting right after finishing a program). After wednesday, i'm done with exams and the last week is going to be absolutely fucking jam packed balls to the walls and such. I got 9 days to do a lot of living, and a day in HK feels longer than normal (in a good way).

I'm leaving here the 27th, not sure when I get back. There is some voodoo going on with the international date line, so I think I get back before I leave? Meh.

Does Blacksburg have any dance clubs?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear God. You learned how to rave dance?? Hmmm.. dance clubs at the Burg.. wouldn't know after they closed down NERV...
I'm so glad you are aliiiive! I was starting to wonder! Man, this sounds really hectic, your past few weeks... glad you get to live the last week or so - the voodoo dateline business.. I don't know what you mean but it sounds pretty cool... =)

1337Llama said...

I go across the international date line backwards so it's time travel or magic. Hence the voodoo.

I wouldn't consider it raving, its more clubbing. Raving is like a sub part of clubbing, you don't dress up as much for a rave and the music is more straight electronic stuff. There was a place called NERV? It makes me wonder if Adam or Lilith is stored in the basement.

Anonymous said...

ah! Thanks for lesson on rave music =) ha yeah there was a place called NERV, just one year before your time at VT. It got closed down though because they we selling drinks to underages. hmmm.. I wanna say that Adam and Lilith are noooot in the basement, if they even have a basement. Actually, I think you know the place... um. they turned it into a kind of fancy restaurant behind (like at the end of the parking lot) sharky's... forgot the name... So man, when am I going to see you??

1337Llama said...

I'm getting back to VA the 27th or 28th and celebrating late christmas with my family and then moving to Blacksburg. I think. I've barely just got past finals and I'm trying to figure out my last days in Hong Kong.

I'll just say I shall see you when I see you. And I think I found something to win the weird shit contest.